- Currently representing District 59 in the Florida House of Representatives
- Managing Partner of small law firm, Spano & Woody, P.A. in Riverview
- Loving husband to Amie and father to their four kids, Kali, Vincent, Caleb and Isaiah.
- Member of Bell Shoals Baptist Church
- Active member of the Riverview and Brandon Chambers of Commerce
- Chairman of the Florida Human Trafficking Working Group, protecting the victims of human trafficking
- Focused on family and small business issues while in Tallahassee
- Member of the following legislative committees:
- Justice Appropriations Subcommittee, Vice Chair
- K-12 Subcommittee, Vice Chair
- Criminal Justice Subcommittee
- Education Committee
- Transportation & Ports Subcommittee
Will you stand with me in support of families and small businesses?